Most of the toddlers are choosy when it comes to eating veggies. But Moms can do the trick by hiding them under a dish which tastes more like a Pizza. Making these was super fun. As these turned out to be my son’s favourite. To top it all it is a healthy breakfast option filled with veggies, Semolina and no oil.
Semolina (Suji) – 4-5 tbsp
Curd – 1-2tbsp
Veggies: onion, tomatoes, capsicum, carrot, beatroot (whatever you want to hide 😉
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Oregano – a pinch
Bread slices – 2
Cheese spread or cheese cube (as much as you can lick)
Lets make it :
1. Finely chop the veggies.
2. Prepare a thick paste of suji and curd.
3. Add chopped veggies, salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Add water if required. Leave the paste aside for half an hour.
5. Heat a non stick pan.
6. Apply the paste on one side of the bread and place that side on the heated pan.
7. Let it roast till the slice lifts itself up from the pan.
8. Flip it over and roast the other side.
9. Bring the slice down from the pan.
10. Spread cheese or grate cheese cube and cut the bread in small bites for your little one to relish upon.
Hope you like this recipe. Try it out, share your piece and dont forget to tag me there 🙂