Happy Sunday is a link party for bloggers to find, collaborate and visit other bloggers. We want to keep the party fun and useful to all of us, so if you are planning to drop link and runaway – Sorry! You have other places for that. We are strict and will be so in the future.
Know Our Crew
MENAKA BHARATHI from Simple Indian Mom is a Mom, an Agricultural Microbiologist, and a Mompreneur. She is an Organic Super Food Producer and Markets them under her own brand as SIM Organics. She is a Certified Mindful Parenting Consultant and believes parenting can be simple, easy and happy.
Menaka/ Blog / Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / Pinterest / StumbleUpon / Linkedin / Instagram
VASANTHA ViIVEK from My Sweet Nothings is a Mom, worked as a lecturer in computer science and Engineering for 15 years and is now a freelance content writer and contributing author for various reputed parenting websites. She loves sharing Indian Folk Tales to children and her students to inculcate moral values and ethics to them. She has also co-authored an upcoming anthology 100 Moms One Journey.
Vasantha / Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / Pinterest / StumbleUpon / Linkedin / Instagram
Prompt For The Week
Giving a writing prompt has been a popular demand and hence here is our prompt for this week.
- Teachers Day Celebrations – One Cherished Memory You Want To Share
- 3 Things You Enjoy Most As A Blogger
- 3 Words That Can Do Magic On You
- A Photo That You Hold Close To Your Heart
Featured Post From Last Weeks Party
- Follow the hosts on any social media platform.
- Visit and comment on the post before yours and pin atleast two other posts.
- You can add upto 2 recent posts per week.
- Add our button