Happy Sunday is a link party for bloggers to find, collaborate and visit other bloggers. We want to keep the party fun and useful to all of us, so if you are planning to drop link and runaway – Sorry! You have other places for that. We are strict and will be so in the future.
Know Our Crew
MENAKA BHARATHI from Simple Indian Mom is a Mom, an Agricultural Microbiologist, and a Mompreneur. She is an Organic Super Food Producer and Markets them under her own brand as SIM Organics. She is a Certified Mindful Parenting Consultant and believes parenting can be simple, easy and happy.
VASANTHA VIVEK from My Sweet Nothings is a Mom, worked as a lecturer in computer science and Engineering for 15 years and is now a freelance content writer and contributing author for various reputed parenting websites. She loves sharing Indian Folk Tales to children and her students to inculcate moral values and ethics to them. She has also co-authored an upcoming anthology 100 Moms One Journey.
Anubhuti Seth Mehn from Criesnlaughter is a mother of a two-year-old, undergoing the stage of terrible twos and toddler tantrums. After completing PGDM, she worked in the corporate sector for 5 years she shifted her career path to building the generation of tomorrow by becoming a teacher. She is now a work-at-home mom, a teacher by profession with learning sessions always a part of her life.
Prompt For This Week #HappySunday
Giving a writing prompt has been a popular demand and hence here is our prompt for this week.
- Daan Utsav- Joy Of Giving – celebrated in India between 2nd to 8th October.
- Mind Vs Body – Your Take – World Mental Health Day – October 10.
- The Beauty Of Appreciation – Your Choice Of Words To Appreciate Others.
- Traditions You Love To Follow
Featured Blogger Of The Week
- Follow the hosts on any social media platform.
- Visit and comment on the post before yours and pin at least two other posts.
- You can add up to 2 recent posts per week.
- Add our button